Today starts my new section that I'll call "Blog Homework". I need to improve my English, so I'll try to write as much as possible.
I have a test on Thrusday and I said to myself
First, we learn
- Green thumb: a person has an ability to
- Sporty: a person
- Sociable: a person
- Intellect, intelligent
- What do you call/mean.....?
- What does ___mean? It's means
- How do you say....?
- "#$%&...: What's that?
JulieTIPS: When you ask HOW you use SAY, When you ask WHAT you use CALL or MEAN.
Then we learned about how
JulieTIPS: Also you can use present continuous (near future),
- Looks like a...(always for noun)
- Look....(always for adjetive)
- It is.. or it has..
- It's shaped like a....
Tall, high, short, wide, deep, long, shallow, big, tiny, huge, enormous, gigantic, minute, large, etc.
After that, or maybe before, i don't remember, but
In the last
- So do I, or too (for + similirities)
- Neither, Either (for - similirities)
We studied First and Zero Conditional,
I hope I don't have many mistakes this time.
P.D: Julie i'll miss you! I hope that in a few moths you